Staying hydrated is a key component of playing your best round of golf in the summer months.
Most golf courses supply a standard cooler with their golf carts. However, there are better choices out there that will keep your beverages cold throughout an entire round on those brutally hot and humid days.
Need help finding the best golf cart coolers on the market today? We’ve got you covered. Here are the 12 best golf cart coolers of 2022.
Table of Contents
Best Budget Golf Cart Coolers
With inflation at an all-time high, most of us are looking to save a few bucks wherever we can. Here are some of the best golf cart coolers on the market that won’t break your budget.
1. AROUY Golf Cooler Bag
This is one of the cost-effective golf bag coolers out there. For less than $20, this black cooler will keep your favorite beer, wine, or soft drink ice cold the entire day on the golf course. 71% of the reviewers give this cooler a five-star rating.
- Sleek design won’t take up too much storage space in your golf cart or golf bag
- Conveniently holds an entire six-pack of beer (in 12-ounce cans) or two bottles of wine
- Incredibly durable bag that is lightweight, waterproof, and leak-proof
- Lots of insulation to keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot
- Extra side pockets with zippers to hold more of your valuables or some small snacks
- Detachable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry from your vehicle to your golf cart
- Some of the zippers can come off easily
- Not much room for ice packs, which could be a turn-off for some folks
- Some have said that with tall beer cans, the cooler will not hold an entire six-pack
2. Igloo Legend 6-Can Cooler
If you’re more of a fan of the old-school type of coolers, this is an inexpensive option. The Igloo Legend is specifically designed to fit in tight spaces like on golf carts but it has plenty of room for a full six-pack of drinks. It’s also highly versatile and can be used on picnics or at any type of sporting event.
- Reversible lid can quickly be converted into a tray and cup holder
- Easily holds six 12-ounce cans of your favorite beverage
- Handle makes it easy to carry and it conveniently snaps down to save space in the golf cart
- Perfect for use on the golf course or to carry your lunch to work
- Lid seals tightly so you won’t have to worry about any type of leakage
- Lid can be difficult to open at times
- Not much different than the standard coolers that most golf courses already supply
3. Stay Chill Golf Beer Sleeve
This isn’t necessarily a portable cooler but it serves the same purpose. If you’re concerned about a standard cooler taking up too much space, you’ll love the thinness of this cooler sleeve. It will easily fit into any standard-sized golf bag and will keep all of your drinks cool for several hours on the course.
- PEVA insulation to keep your refreshments extra cold
- Holds 7 cans while most golf cart coolers only hold 6
- It can be used at the golf course, on camping trips, or at the beach to provide quick access to a cold beverage
- Comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Adjustable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry or snap onto your golf bag
- No room for snacks or any extra accessories
- Not much room for extra ice
4. Kaddy Kooler Golf Cooler Bag
The Kaddy Kooler is the best option for golfers that have limited space in their golf cart or golf bag. It may be slim, but surprisingly, you can still fit nine 12-ounce cans or two 750ml bottles of wine inside it. It’s only 3.5” wide so it’ll fit nicely into almost any golf bag.
- Made from a Polyester Oxford material to keep your drinks extra cold with no leaking throughout your round, even during 90+ degree days
- Reliable zipper that opens and closes smoothly
- Can be used for golf, hiking, or camping
- Probably not big enough to hold drinks for a whole foursome of golfers
Best Mid Range Golf Cart Coolers
Golfers who have a middle-of-the-road type of budget will appreciate the following golf cart coolers. These are a little bit pricier than the budget coolers but are still quite affordable.
1. INTHEZONE Golf Cart Cooler
This is one of the best golf coolers on the market and it comes in a round shape. This is one of this golf cooler bag’s key features because it allows it to fit neatly into the basket on the back of the golf cart. It’s also a great deal at under $30!
- PEVA liner helps prevent any type of leakage
- Has a Durable zipper that is built to last
- The outer shell holds up well in rainy weather
- Will compress down as low as 3.5”, which allows for easy storage
- Spring loaded to pop up to 11.5” high, which means it can easily hold plenty of cans and bottles
- Comes with a bottle opener for added convenience
- It May be a bit too wide for certain golf cart baskets
- Not enough insulation according to some reviewers
2. Caddy Swag Golf Bag Cooler Beer Sleeve
Here’s another beer sleeve that golfers will love. It’s small enough to fit in your golf bag but large enough to hold (6) 12-ounce cans or (4) 16-ounce cans. Fans of Shark Tank may remember this product because it was featured on that show in the past.
- Perfect size for most golf bags so you’ll save space in the golf cart
- Comes with a reusable freezer pack to help keep all of your favorite drinks ice cold
- Made out of polyester so the exterior should hold up well in tough conditions on the golf course
- Some think that a six-pack fits too snugly, which makes it hard to get a drink out after packing it
- Not built to hold ice
3. Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze Zipperless Hardbody Cooler
Deep Freeze high performance insulation with radiant heat barrier reflects heat rather than absoring it; Includes insulated front pocket.
Looking for a golf cart cooler that can hold more than just your standard six-pack? This may be your best bet. The Arctic Zone Titan comes in a variety of sizes to hold all of your favorite drinks on the course.
- Available in 4 different sizes: 9, 16, 30, and 48 can
- An insulated large front pocket helps to reflect heat instead of absorbing it, which keeps your drinks cooler for a longer period
- The lid doesn’t have a zipper and flips open easily
- Won’t stain, cut, or crack easily
- The price may be more than some golfers want to spend
- It may be a little too bulky
4. Maxfli Golf Bag Cooler
Lots of golfers may not know that Maxfli makes coolers because they are more known for their cost-effective golf balls. Don’t let the size of this bag fool you. It may look small but it holds 10 cans of your favorite drinks and still has plenty of room for ice.
- Can clip onto your golf bag or golf cart, which makes it super convenient to use
- Keeps your drinks cold for an entire round
- Can also hold an ice pack with your favorite snack and a few drinks
- Good quality cooler bag at a fair price
- Slots in the front of the bag can hold a few golf tees
- Small compartments inside the bag can hold your cell phone and car keys
- Some reviewers have complained that the zippers don’t close too easily
- It may leak a little bit in extreme temperatures
Best Premium Golf Cart Coolers
If you play golf several days a week in a hot climate, it may be a good idea to invest in a premium golf cart cooler. The following coolers may be a little more expensive than their counterparts but they’re an excellent investment for hardcore golfers. Any of these will keep your favorite drinks ice cold in any weather conditions.
1. Callaway Golf Clubhouse Insulated Cooler Bag
Callaway has a fine reputation for making incredible golf products and this cooler bag is no exception. This cooler bag will comfortably hold up to 18 twelve-ounce cans and the insulated lining helps keep them cold for an entire round of golf.
- Seam is built to prevent any type of leaking
- Comfortable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry
- Will fit in the basket of most golf carts
- Has a mesh pocket inside for further storage
- One of the most trusted brands in golf
- Somewhat pricey for a standard-looking golf cart cooler
- Only comes in one color (black)
2. Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze 60 Can Rolling Cooler
Deep Freeze high performance insulation with radiant heat barrier reflects heat rather than absorbing it. Ultra Safe leak proof lining with Microban protects against odors and stains and helps make this product easier to clean. Expandable All Terrain Cart can be used on its own and holds up to 100 lbs.
Arctic Zone Titan makes its second appearance on our list with this incredible rolling cooler. Since it will hold up to 60 cans of drinks, your whole group of playing partners will have no trouble staying hydrated in the sweltering summer heat and humidity. This comes in five different color schemes but the two blue colors are more expensive for some odd reason.
- Arctic Zone is known as a premium cooler brand that performs well in the heat
- Comes with an extra cooler pouch in the front to hold extra drinks or snacks
- Has three levels of SuperFoam that further protects against any heat entering the cooler
- Lined with Microban to protect against any ugly stains or unpleasant smells
- Sturdy roller cart can hold up to 100 pounds of product
- Comes with a collapsible handle, detachable bottle opener, and two velcro straps
- You may have some trouble getting it to fit in some smaller golf carts
- Some have reported that the zippers don’t last all that long
3. Drive-up Golf Cart Cooler with Mounting Bracket Kit
Fits Yamaha STAR EZGO and Club Car DS. Having this cooler means that you or your friends can have a refreshing drink anytime. This one is mounted on the front cover. It's easy to put on or take off.
If you own your golf cart, this may be the ideal choice for you. This cooler will mount onto any Yamaha STAR EZGO or Club Car DS golf cart, which means you won’t have to worry about forgetting to grab it before you leave the house. It will fit perfectly on the fender of the golf cart and won’t get in the way of your golf clubs.
- Perfect fit for the most popular golf cart brands
- Will easily hold six to eight cans or bottles of your favorite beverages
- Plenty of room for ice or ice packs
- Mounting bracket makes it easy to take on and off your golf cart if you so desire
- Lack of compartments and pockets makes it impossible to store any extra golf accessories
- Won’t fit all golf carts
4. Clicgear Push Cart Insulated Cooler Bag
Do you prefer to use an old-school push cart instead of a standard motorized golf cart? It’s more common than you might think because some golfers prefer the extra exercise and some golf courses don’t provide motorized golf carts. This cooler bag is perfect for folks that play golf with a push cart.
- Designed for Clicgear three-wheel push carts but will fit on some other models as well
- Extra insulation in the lower pocket to keep six cans nice and cold throughout your round
- The upper pocket provides some extra room for all of your favorite snacks
- An ice pack will fit perfectly into the mesh pocket
- Beer bottles or water bottles won’t fit too well because it’s designed to hold only 12-ounce cans
- Only comes in one color
- Some may think the price is a bit steep for a cooler bag that is somewhat small