In this article, we’ve curated a list of the 11 best golf cart accessories that make driving around the course that much more fun and convenient.
Over the years, I’ve researched and tested various golf cart accessories to determine the top picks for this year.
This list goes beyond the basics, featuring unique and practical accessories that may not be on every golfer’s radar. I’ve considered affordability, quality, and overall value to present you with a selection of accessories that strike the perfect balance between functionality and price.
Whether you’re looking for new mirrors to increase safety, a way to add extra storage space, or a cell phone holder, this list will have something for you. We’ve categorized the list into budget brackets (up to $25, $25-$50, and $50+).
Table of Contents
- Best Budget Golf Cart Accessories (Up to $25)
- Best Mid-Range Golf Cart Accessories ($25 – $50)
- Best Premium Golf Cart Accessories (Over $50)
Best Budget Golf Cart Accessories (Up to $25)
Are you on a tight budget but want to make your next round of golf more pleasurable? There is a plethora of golf cart accessories on the market today. Here are our top choices for golf cart add-ons that won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
1. HomeMount Portable Speaker Mount Golf Cart Accessory
- Compatible with most Bluetooth speakers, including lots of JBL speakers
- Designed for a tight fit so that your speaker will never shake, even when driving through rugged terrain
- Comes with high-quality adjustable straps so that you can ensure a proper fit
- It doesn’t hold all models of JBL Bluetooth speakers
- Some have had issues with the Velcro straps
- Not as durable as some folks would like
This accessory is perfect for golfers that are music lovers. There is something therapeutic about having good tunes on while hitting your shots. This speaker mount will save you space in your cart, and it’s very affordable.
2. Desert Fox Phone Caddy
- Keeps your phone safe and secure at all times
- Fits all smartphones and cases
- Made of 100% microfiber that is durable in any type of weather
- Engineered specifically for golf carts
- Can be easily stored in your golf bag
- This item isn’t magnetic, which can make it hard to answer phone calls when in use
- Some folks have had issues with the thumb screw coming out of place
- A few people think it makes the phone sit at too much of a downward angle
Here’s something every golfer needs. How annoying is it when your phone keeps flopping around in the golf cart’s cup holder? The Phone Caddy conveniently slips onto the railing of the golf cart to give you and your passengers more space.
3. HKKO Universal Golf Cart Rear View Mirror and Side View Mirror Kit
- Installed quickly and easily with the provided self-tapping screws
- Fits all of the most popular golf carts like EZGO, Yamaha, and Club Car
- Made of a highly durable plastic that should hold up well for several years
- Rearview mirror is extra wide, which keeps blind spots to an absolute minimum
- Kit comes with 1 rearview mirror and 2 side mirrors
- Some customers received all of the parts but no instructions
- A few folks have said that the self-tapping screws didn’t work too well
Want to make your rounds of the golf course even safer? This kit of high-quality mirrors will do just that. It comes with a rearview mirror, and a pair of side view mirrors to ensure you can always see your surroundings.
4. Golf Cart Essentials Microfiber Seat Cover
- Will protect your skin against the hot leather during the summer months
- Made specifically for EZGO and Club Car golf carts
- Will give you some extra warmth during cold weather
- Make it much easier to keep your golf cart clean
- 52 inches long and 30 inches wide
- Some people wish the fabric was a little bit thicker
This accessory is fantastic for folks wanting to spice up their golf cart’s look! This snazzy-looking golf cart seat cover will protect your seat and give you some added comfort throughout your rounds on the course. It’ll also make cleaning your golf cart a breeze.
Best Mid-Range Golf Cart Accessories ($25 – $50)
If you didn’t find anything you liked in the budget-friendly category, don’t panic. Some middle-of-the-road golf cart accessories are still great choices, but they won’t light your wallet on fire! Any of these would make an excellent Christmas, birthday, or Father’s Day gift.
1. 10LOL 4 Passenger Golf Cart Cover
- Large enough to cover all sections of your golf cart
- Protects your golf cart from rain, sun, wind, sand, dust, and even birds
- It fits all of the most popular golf carts brands like Yamaha, Club Car, and EZGO
- Comes in 4 unique colors
- Made of 100% polyester and some extra PVC coating to make it both waterproof and windproof
- Has a wind strap that’ll prevent the cover from flying off during inclement weather
- Designed with 4 air vents to keep your golf cart from getting too hot in the summer
- Some say it won’t cover your golf cart’s wheels completely
- A few customers state that the colors fade pretty quickly
Want to keep your golf cart in tip-top condition? This is the accessory that you need. For less than $50, this premium cover will protect your golf cart from annoying and dangerous elements.
2. 10LOL Golf Cart Quick Charge Portal
- Charges 4 times faster than other devices on the market
- Comes with a USB charger that accepts 9, 12, 24, 36, and 48 volts
- Built with a smart chip that won’t overheat or overcharge your device
- Has a voltage meter that conveniently tells you your battery’s status in real-time
- Has an aluminum alloy shell that will hold up well in high temperatures during the summer
- Can be hard to install if you aren’t familiar with the wiring
- Some folks didn’t receive an instruction booklet
Has your phone ever died on you during a round of golf? It can be a pretty troubling feeling, especially if you know it’ll be several hours before you can access a phone charger. Let this outstanding portal make those worries disappear!
3. 10LOL Golf Cart Armrest
Durable plastic base plate golf cart armrest designed for universal fit, suitable for EZ-GO/Club Car/Yamaha. Comes as set of 2 with easy installation, requires no drilling. Features built-in high elastic sponge for comfort and upgraded thicker base for sturdiness.
- Makes the rear seat of your golf cart more comfy
- The kit comes with a bracket that doesn’t require holes if used with a 1” square bar
- Easy to install
- Sold in pairs
- Fits most golf carts on the market
- Only available in black and beige
- A few folks have had the screws stripped on them
- Some people have said that the instruction template isn’t helpful at all
Want to make the rear seat of your golf cart more comfortable? This high-quality armrest will do just that. It’s easy to install and has a built-in cup holder to hold your favorite beverage.
4. 10LOL Golf Cart 4 Passenger Reticulum Bag with Small Cargo Net
- Helps you easily store more drinks, food, supplies, and golf equipment in the back of your golf cart
- Made of a unique material that holds up well and washes easily
- It can be used on the back of the cart or as a handbag
- Fits EZGO and Yahama golf carts
- A newer product, so there aren’t many reviews from other customers
Attention all golfers that need more storage room in their carts! This product will help you hold extra supplies, and you won’t have to worry about anything flying out of the back of your cart.
Best Premium Golf Cart Accessories (Over $50)
If you aren’t on a tight budget and want to spruce up your golf cart, these are your accessories! These items are of the highest quality and are over $50.
1. NOKINS Golf Cart Floor Mats
- A full coverage mat that won’t mess with the brake or accelerator
- Comes in 3 vibrant colors
- Easy to clean and remove when needed
- It only fits a few certain golf carts
A new floor mat can make your golf cart look brand spanking new. NOKINS offers this plush floor mat in 3 striking colors to add just enough style to your cart. Water also drains from this mat very efficiently.
2. TecScan LiTESeasy Deluxe Golf Cart Remote Control Lights
Comprehensive lighting system for golf carts with turn signals, hazard and brake lights, headlights, and taillights. Works on 36V and 48V carts, no voltage reducer needed.
- This kit comes with everything for added safety: turn signals, hazard lights, brake lights, an accessory circuit, taillights, and headlights
- Compatible with both 36-volt and 48-volt golf carts
- Comes with both a battery charge meter and a voltage meter
- All parts and items come with a 1-year warranty
- Some say the installation took longer than expected
- The lights are not street-legal, so keep that in mind when driving off of the golf course
If you want to add style and safety to your golf cart, this kit may be just the ticket. You’ll get turn lights, brake lights, and taillights.
3. 10LOL Golf Cart Inner Front Storage Basket
Made of rubberized coated steel mesh for durability. Adds extra space for phones, keys, glasses, golf balls, and small items.
- Gives golfers plenty of storage room in the front of their carts
- Comes in options for EZGO, Yamaha, and Club Car models of golf carts
- Made out of coated steel and a solid mesh material that’s very durable
- Some people didn’t receive an instruction manual in their shipments
- A few folks who own Club Car carts have had fitting issues
Are you sick of not having enough storage space in the front of your golf cart? If so, this is the accessory that you need. This storage basket will give you more room to store your phone, keys, golf balls, snacks, drinks, and other items.